Adobe’s most popular design and collaboration tools are available at up to 80% off the full retail price for students, faculty, and staff! For best pricing on volume license purchases, please contact your sales rep directly or call us at 1-800-656.7702.
Adobe: Featured Products
Adobe for Education
Licensing for classrooms, labs, small workgroups, and departments. Only Adobe brings together an essential and comprehensive set of integrated apps and services to further collaboration and creativity in education.
Adobe Creative Cloud
Speed up your creative workflows and unlock content velocity with Adobe Creative Cloud for enterprise, empowering your organization to deliver great experiences to every surface. And with a flexible purchasing program, there’s no need for long-term contracts.
Deliver exceptional experiences while driving business efficiencies throughout the entire employee and customer lifecycle – on any divice at any scale. Adobe sign, part of Adobe Document Cloud, transforms document processes into end-to-end 100% digital experiences.
Other Adobe Information
Adobe Creative Cloud K12 Site License
Adobe Creative Cloud offers more than 20 industry-standard apps for design, photography, video, and web. As students develop in-demand digital skills with these tools, they also learn how to express their ideas in more visually compelling ways. So they can make the world take notice.
Bring Adobe Creative Cloud to your school or district with affordable, easy-to-manage site licensing options available through the Adobe Value Incentive Plan (VIP). You’ll enhance teaching and learning while helping students develop essential digital skills for college and career success.
Key Benefits for Schools
- Universal access—Give your students, teachers and staff access to the latest industry-leading creative software so they can design, share and publish compelling communications across all media and devices.
- Budget predictability—A low-cost, flat-fee, single-license purchase with one annual or multiyear contract for school-owned or leased computers, with the ability to cover more at the time of purchase.
- Flexible deployment and management—Designed for an individual school or district, a site license offers a web-based Admin Console that makes it easy to centrally manage and deploy licenses.
- Classroom and home use—Schools have the flexibility to use licenses for in-classroom deployment, including BYOD environments, or at home on teacher-owned machines.
- Free instructional resources—Your educators can access the Adobe Education Exchange for free professional development, teaching resources and peer-to-peer collaboration to help them get up to speed on Creative Cloud apps and ignite creativity in the classroom.
Flexible Purchasing Options
Choose the Site License option that works best for your school based on how you would like to deploy and utilize your licenses.
Contact us to go over all your options and find the best one for you and your business.
Adobe Creative Cloud K12 School Shared Device Site Licenses
- Device Licenses for each computer, rather than each user, with rights to install on one computer per license.
- Perfect for implementation in computer labs or environments where multiple users must share a computer.
- Complete set of Adobe Creative Cloud desktop applications.
- Scalable software deployment for a single school site with a Minimum purchase of 100 Licenses.
- Scalable software deployment for a School District with a Minimum purchase of 500 Licenses.
- Adobe Creative Cloud K12 Shared Device Site Licenses are available at the incredibly low price of $25 per named user (annual term license fee).
- Flexible site license with terms from 1-4 years.
Adobe Creative Cloud K12 School Named User Site Licenses
- Named User Licenses for each student, teacher or staff member – rather than licensing computers.
- Named user licenses allow students and teachers to log in and access Adobe’s apps and services from anywhere and on any device.
- Complete set of Adobe Creative Cloud desktop applications, file sharing and syncing, 2GB of storage, all the latest mobile apps, Behance and access to advanced 24/7 tech support and product experts to get you up and running fast.
- Includes Adobe Spark Premium. With Adobe Spark, students can quickly make animated videos, beautiful web pages, and sophisticated graphics — no design experience required. It’s a whole new way to create presentations, essays, and more. Adobe Spark works with any browser, including on Chromebooks.
- Scalable software deployment for a single school site with a Minimum purchase of 500 Licenses.
- Scalable software deployment for a School District with a Minimum purchase of 2500 Licenses.
- Adobe Creative Cloud K12 Named User Site Licenses are available at the incredibly low price of $5 per named user (annual term license fee).
- Flexible site license with terms from 1-4 years.
How it Works:
- Think about how you would like to implement Adobe Creative Cloud in your school. Whether you would like to license computers or users. Or maybe a mix of the two.
- If you are considering User Licenses, count the number of users – students, teachers, and administrative staff to whom you would like to provide a named-user license of Adobe Creative Cloud.
- If you are considering Device Licenses, count the number of computers on which you would like to install device licenses of Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Authorized Reseller: Adobe Creative Cloud Named User K12 Site License is available through authorized Adobe education resellers. SMS Tech Solutions is an Adobe Authorized Gold Education Reseller. Give us a call at 800-656-7702 to speak with a School Sales Consultant, or email us at email@example.com with your questions.